CBDNA KANSAS CITY 2017 - CALL FOR AT-LARGE SESSIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
Date: September 9th, 2016
"At-Large" sessions are non-juried presentations selected by the President of CBDNA on topics of interest to our membership.
This process is NOT for juried research, posters, athletic band videos or the small band program showcase. These are selected through a difference process.
Those who wish to submit a proposal should comply with the following general guidelines:
A. Presentations must be the original work of the submitting member(s). Proposals should be submitted by the lead presenter only. Do not submit more than once.
B. There are no limitations as to type and/or scope of presentation submitted for consideration.
C. Presentations made at prior conferences will be considered if the audience was substantially different (e.g., a state meeting or a university symposium). A statement specifying particulars of presentation must be included with the submission.
D. The submitting author must be a paid member of CBDNA for the 2016-17 academic year. Membership dues will open for payment on October 1. (Dues are not accepted in the month of September.) Student memberships are appropriate for individuals currently enrolled in an academic degree program.
Directions for Submission:
1. Submit proposals using the link below. All submissions will be electronic. No hard copies will be accepted.
2. The deadline for submission is October 7, 2016.
3. Supporting documents (if any) must be submitted in PDF format only. Do not submit word processor documents (i.e., Word).
4. Applicants will be notified of the final decision by email in early November 2016.
The following will be required of presenters whose proposals are chosen for the National Conference:
1. Selected presenters must travel to Kansas City, Missouri, at their own expense. There is no monetary assistance provided by CBDNA.
2. All presenters must be full time members of CBDNA (with dues currently paid) and registered for participation at the 2017 Conference. (Student memberships are appropriate for individuals currently enrolled in an academic degree program.)
Please direct questions about the submission process to Patrick Dunnigan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link for submissions