2015 WASBE Conference
San Jose, California (USA) was the location for the 16th International WASBE Conference from July 12-18, 2015.
Due to its proximity to three international airports, unique culture, and high-tech facilities, San Jose, California was an ideal location for the WASBE Conference. It is consistently ranked as one of the safest big cities in the United States and is less than a one hour drive to another world class city – San Francisco.
Three main facilities in downtown San Jose have been utilized during the WASBE Conference:
- The California Theatre hosted all of the main conference concerts as well as industry exhibits. This 1,124 seat theatre has been a San Jose icon since 1927 and is centrally located to restaurants, hotels and of course the other Conference facilities.
- San Jose State University hosted the various lectures, clinics and meetings as well as repertoire sessions in the School of Music and Dance Concert Hall.
- The Fairmont Hotel San Jose acted as the Official Conference Hotel, housing both attendees and performing groups. The Fairmont San Jose luxury hotel blends historic grandeur with all the high-tech excitement of Silicon Valley and has also acted as the location for board meetings and gala dinners.
- download page 1-39 of the WASBE 2015 San Jose Program Book
- download page 40-81 of the WASBE 2015 San Jose Program Book
- Special Print Conference Report: selected pages from WASBE World Magazine September 2015