Become a Member
Becoming a member of the World Association for Symphonic Bands & Ensembles is the best way to contribute and take part in the community. Aside from the benefit of community involvement, members receive additional benefits.
Member Privileges Include:
Premium / Individual Membership:
- Includes a printed version of WASBE World and Journal to be mailed to your address
- Enjoy all WASBE benefits and receive all publications electronically (pdf).
Industry – Industrial Membership:
- For Institutions, Bands, Orchestras, Ensembles, Publishers, Music Information Centers, Music Travel Agencies, etc. Industrial Membership includes the same benefits as Premier Membership.
- is only available to students 25 years of age or younger.
- is paid to the WASBE Foundation and has the same benefits as Regular Membership. Foundation Members will receive a tax receipt in acknowledgement of their contribution to the Foundation.
Full Life Membership:
- Full Life Membership shall be available to members who have been active in the Association for a period of not less than ten years and are 65 years of age or older.
WASBE is registered as a non-profit organization in the USA. Members are encouraged to make a donation to the WASBE Foundation when paying their dues. Payment of the Foundation membership fee includes the Premium membership fee for the current year. The purpose of the Foundation is to subsidize special WASBE projects such as scholarly research the commissioning of new works for Wind Band and much more.
- Student Membership and Institutional Membership do not include the right to vote.
- Membership dues are for the calendar year (January – December).